I’ve been on the down low for a while now. There could be a few reasons for this, but the fact I recently bought a PS3 accounts for one week and the fact that I’m back in Northern Ireland for Easter accounts for another. This holiday is an actual holiday too – the first in living memory – since I deliberately didn’t book hold luggage so I wouldn’t be able to bring books home. Time off win!*
Some of my blogging friends have begun posting retrospects (lists of interesting links and news). I know I am far too lax to bother with this weekly, so here is the first of my occasional retrospects.
- Changes are afoot for Spotify Open – which will affect me because I listen to an incredible amount of music when I’m studying.
- This article on how to get poetry for under £5 is interesting. If I do say so myself… It also features my cuddly sheep, Dorothy, who can be seen below.
- Tina Fey is amazing and has a new autobiography out. Although I still dislike celebrity books, Fey can at least spell/write/string a sentence together.
- A Canadian university punished engineering students for a bikini photo shoot. Hmmm…
- THE are listing the fee increases as they are announced. Depressing.
- Matalan are selling ‘Blingy Words‘ for the Royal Wedding. Firebox are selling anti-Royal Wedding gear. I plan to buy neither.
*Except for that pesky second hand bookshop down the road and those damn online resources.